Ortofon SPU Synergy

Hi,

has anyone else here tried the Ortofon SPU Synergy? Whats your impressions, which parameters do you aplly in setting up the sytsem? I use this wonderful cartridge for more than 2 weeks now.

Best regards

Ron
xronx
I see one major advantage of the A...it might be easier to align this body shape than the G shell, since the G shell is very curved.
Is there any room for alignment if the arm is properly installed (only SME arms can move back and forth) and the SPU is also limited by the bayonet?
One of the reasons of going SPU with a dedicated arm is the straight forward installation of the system except for the VTA and VTF (!)
If you want to align you have to move the arm...if this is not possible theres no way to align the cartridge, the distance needle tip - bayonet is set...the system itself is mounted with screws in its outer body where it might be possible to turn the system in one way or another, but I would refuse to touch this joint.
This is what I thought, but as I did not quite understood your first comment: "...it might be easier to align this body shape..." leading me to think there was a possible alignment, I made the question from my disorientation.
The SPU G has a "stream lined" body which makes alignment, VTA...less easy than a regular cartridge with rectangular body shape. For instance, it is harder to tell if the body of the SPU G is parallel with the lines one the alignment tool than with a Denon DL103