clearaudio champion w/ unify but what cartridge?

i'm getting ready to set-up my new clearaudio champion with the carbon fiber unify tone arm and i'm looking to get some cartridge recommendations. I'm moving up from a MMF 2.2 with a blue point no. 2 and in fantasy land i'd like to end up with a stradivari. but to start what would some good matches between 300 and 1000USD? Or if anyone has a used symphony you'd like to sell me?
keilschmeil
concerto would be nice, a little out of reach at the moment, unless you know of a used one you could point me to?
so ended up settling on a virtuoso for the time being.

when the time is right i'll step it up to a concerto or stradivari

thank you
Could you please advise how you like the Virtuoso. I am considering this on the Marantz TT15 package, but have read several times it can be shrill. Thank you
I've been enjoying the virtuoso for a few months now. The unify arm is so sensitive to outside vibrations that i ended up building a wall mount for the TT and have been so pleased with the results. The virtuoso is great it has impressed me and my friends time and time again. I recently replaced the basic with an EAR 834p and have been blown away yet again. The cartridge is great at putting the performers right there in front of you and the differences that can be heard in between this analog set-up and my digital components are amazing. I would highly recommend the virtuoso. Though I havent done much comparing as I've been so pleased. I am awaiting the arrival of a Concerto. I dont know what to expect, I hope it's earth shattering but I'm trying to get my expectations too high.
A Cearaudio Virtuoso (Ebony) Wood Cartridge came with my Marantz 15TT. When the tonearm proved to be defective I was sent a new TT. The cartridge is Black and Silver, unlike the ebony black I originally purchased. I have noticed a sound difference. The Ebony seemed clearer. But then again the tonearm proved to be defective. I do not know if the "Ebony" should always be all black. Does anyone?