Sound bottlenecks: Cartridge-Amp-Speakers

My Cartridge Denon DL-160 freq. range is 10Hz-60KHz (good)
My amp Yamaha RX-S: RMS output 6ohms, 20-20K, 0,04%THD
My speakers Yamaha NX-S70: Frequency Range 40-20K

My concern is that I have amp that has Phono input but no mentioning of RIAA equlisation in a manual. I assume it doen't have that feature. Also I feel it decreases the quality of LP sound since it has modest Frequency range.
Please suggest solid state Amp for around $500 or less. (must have equalization).

also I always lusted after Sonus Faber Speakers ,but last I checked their Frequency output range was very modest around 40-35K.
Please suggest which speakers I should look at ? They should be at least 20Hz-50KHz and cost under $1200 .

Thank you.
128x128dkzzzz
I guess I just have to buy Sonus Faber on ebay and live with it.

ROFL!

I would shed a tear for you, but speakers by Sonus Faber shouldn't be too hard to live with.

If they're what you've never heard better than, you still have a decent set of ears.
Follow up question about my Yamaha bookshelf speakers (2 drivers, Servo technology and one exhaust port).
Why is that when I watch DVDs my little speakers sound great. Many people were very surprised with they " movie theater like sound) with very little distortion. Why do they sound good with digital source and sound kind of dull and "from another room" with my analog LP source?
I do not think I am imagining things I think they do have Jekyll and Hyde personality.
It's hard to tell (about your little Yammies) without hearing them. Still, IME home theatre sound is a different thing, with a different purpose, from home audio.

The detail and refinement I get from my main setup is not unwelcome in HT but it's not the point. HT sound is not meant to be the main attraction. It backs up a constantly changing image and is about slam, dynamics and vocal intelligibility. IMHO it doesn't require the resolution of top-notch audio and mostly the gear is not built to provide it.

That doesn't mean many folks can't be happy listening to HT gear. It depends on what satisfies them.