Optimal loading for the Orpheus

I am in the process of acquiring a Transfiguration Orpheus cartridge. Despite a lot of very informative information on the 'Gon, I have yet to see insight regarding the optimal loading folks have found for the the Orpheus. Your thoughts and experiences, please.
hickory
Rauliruegas,Hickory and All
Raul thank you for your advice and all your other informative posts.
Hickory,I went from the low output Benz Ruby to the Shelter 90x and then the Temper V.I find it bests the other two in every way.I would love to use the Allarts Raul mentioned but the price may be prohibitive.I still have time before my next cartridge purchase and will look into yours and of course Raul's recommendations.
Does anyone know the Internal impedance of the Orpheus
Dear Reb1208: I concur with you about. The V ( btw, like almost any cartridge ) is very sensitive to different tonearms.

I try it, example, with the Audiocraft ( that in some ways is similar to the Graham ones. ) and its performance was only ok but when I mountes on the MAX 237 then the very high quality performance of this cartridge appear. I really like your RB-1000 very good one I don't know why Rega take it out of production.

Now, with low output cartridges the Phonolinepream could make a difference for worst or the better performance, so we have to take in count this audio link in our observations about.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Like ANY cartridge, there is no "optimal" loading that applies in every situation. This is a matter of "tuning" the cartridge to the particular system and listener's taste. Even with no other changes in a system, I have found that changing the phono stage means changing other aspects of setup, particularly the loading of a cartridge. Different stages require different loading and some stages demand attention to loading while others are, relatively speaking, insensitive to loading change.

I've heard the Orpheus in a friend's system that affords only limited opportunities to change loading (e.g., 47k, 1,000, 100). The Orpheus sounded best in this system at 100. In my rig, there is really no easy way to change loading, so the best I can say is that it sounded better at 460 ohms than 1,000 ohms. I really was NOT tempted to go with more loading (lower value resistor, like 100 ohms) because at 460 ohms, the Orpheus was substantially more shut down on top than my Titan.

By the way, I like the sound of the Orpheus a lot. It may be more upper midrange prominent than the Temper W (whose to say which is more "neutral"), but it sounded more dynamically alive than the W (a big plus).