Synergistic Research's Tricon Phono Cable

I'm trying different cables between my TT and Phono preamp. I've tried Nordost Valhalla and now use Purist Audio Venustas, both sound nice, but since most of the cabling I use is Synergistic Research I was wondering if anybody has experience with the SR Tricon phono cable. I don't see much info about them.

Thanks,
Mike
mjglo
Jmo,

It was easy to make a decision when you have a broken-in cable to demo. I will go with the .5 meter as my Koetsu Jade Platinum doesn't put out much voltage. The shorter the cable the better in this case; but naturally Ted does know what sounds best in most applications. I guess everything is a trade off in some respects.

Steve
Steve,

With the addition of the Tricon Analog phone cable my vinyl has never sound so good. This cable is perfect and does its job well. This is one of the very best improvements/upgrades I made to my system.
how much is the tricon cable 1 meter, i cant seem to find any dealer around my area.. i live in Asia

regards
Hi,
I wonder whether in the year that has passed any more 'goners have listened to, and compared, this cable - e.g. to the Nordost Tyr or the Cardas Golden Reference, or others.
Thanks,
Florian Hassel