Synergistic Research's Tricon Phono Cable

I'm trying different cables between my TT and Phono preamp. I've tried Nordost Valhalla and now use Purist Audio Venustas, both sound nice, but since most of the cabling I use is Synergistic Research I was wondering if anybody has experience with the SR Tricon phono cable. I don't see much info about them.

Thanks,
Mike
mjglo
Sirspeedy raised a good point. I called my Synergistic dealer and he told me to come down and borrow his demo phono cable before ordering. Sounds good to me.
Splaskin,

I agree that's what I did with all of my cables and most other products.
This tiny fragile signal of your cartridge before it gets to your phonostage is easily altered by different wire designs. This includes the actual tonearm wire itself.

You may never know how good your system actually is unless you experiment with different brands of wire this far up the signal chain.

However ,I am absolutely convinced wire is system dependant through out a system.

For sure what works spectacularly well in my system may not at all work in yours.

I listened to the Tricon phono cable today in my system. I really liked it! Very quiet background, very large soundstage with good focus. It is very neutal to slightly laid back sounding in the midrange.

As several of you folks correctly said, the phono cable is probably the most difficult to get right. Audition is very important.

I ordered a .5 meter.

Steve
Steve(btw,how are you,and nice to se you post)...

Can you give a bit more info as you gain "exposure"?I'm quite intrigued!

Also,didn't you have the Revelation Audio Labs arm cable?It looked superb,based on the "web-literature".Thoughts and comparisons?....See what I mean about "consistent" reliability of what a prospective buyer can expect?

I am simply too "played out" to start trying stuff, I guess!

I'm simply curious,as the amount of really reliable info is limited,so your opinion is valuable.

Best