Synergistic Research's Tricon Phono Cable

I'm trying different cables between my TT and Phono preamp. I've tried Nordost Valhalla and now use Purist Audio Venustas, both sound nice, but since most of the cabling I use is Synergistic Research I was wondering if anybody has experience with the SR Tricon phono cable. I don't see much info about them.

Thanks,
Mike
mjglo
I tried, and now own, the Tricon Analogue. The Tricon is a relatively unknown gem, IMO. I did not compare it to cables in the same price league that you have tried, but I did like the Tricon better than cables from Hovland, Cardas, and Graham (this is just IMHO; your results may vary). I found that the Tricon produces bigger, more lifelike images, with a deeper and wider soundstage. I was told by my dealer that it may be a bit on the forward, aggressive side for some tastes and systems (but not edgy or harsh). That said, I find the Tricon simply puts the performance in the room, and is quite easy on the ears and is very addictive.
I was wanting to try Silver Auidio's Silver Breeze and the Hovland but since the rest of my system is Synergistic cables I'm ordering the Tricon.

Thanks for your reply,
Mike
I agree with Thaluza, I tried the Synergistics phono cable against the Hovland and Cardas and I bought the Tricon. It does everything that Thalusa said. I am a violinist and have played in several Symphony Orchestras and this cable reproduces the most realistic sound of instruments that I have heard.The tonality, dynamics, depth, width, everything is there. The Cardas did not have as big a soundstage and could sound edegy, the Hovland was very recessed behind the speakers, at least that is what I observed in my system. I do not think that you could go wrong with it, especially since you already have Synergistic Research cable in your system.