How good is the 'Music Maker Classic'?

I have heard very good things about the new(ish) MM Classic. However, this has generally come from professional reviewers and retailers (both of whom might have vested interests). Has anyone bought or auditioned this cartridge at length and if so please let us have your impressions.

I hear that the silver coils increase the refinement of the Classic (including in the high end)over its earlier manifestations but would like objecitve impressions before making my way over to pick one up directly from the manufacturer. Issues such as it clarity; handling on bass, midrange and treble; its comparitive performance against any other notable cartridges that you're familiar with would be really interesting.

All help appreciated
dgob

In what ways does the AT 150x compare to the Music Maker Classic? Also, what are your views on the latter?
Other inquiring minds (myself included) would like to know, too.
the mm classic is a bit more open in the trble regions, but only slightly.
Hi Jaybo and Johnny653,

My focus has moved away from this but I am still interested in any comments on its actual performance. You can see the cause for my move of focus in my most recent comments to the thread at http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1200430667&openmine&zzDgob&4&5#Dgob

Thanks