best cartridge for 60,70's classic rock, folk ....

Ok, I need some input. I have 2 Mac 2102's in mono, C2200 preamp, Klipsch Khorn (universal ALK crossovers)Manley steelhead,basis signature vacuum table. graham Phantom tonearm. I'm leaning toward DynavectorXV1s or Zxys atmos?? I have not auditioned either but had conversations w/ a few people. Im sure there are other capable ( perhaps "better suited")cartridges, so please chime in and tell me your thoughts...
128x128tjnif
I would recommend any cartridge from the zyx line. I have not auditioned the atmos but have owned the airy3s and feel it is a tremendous cartridge. Great tracker, wonderful neutrality and with the right system (table/arm) tremendous bass response. I had to say this because I recently had a chance to compare my old vinyl rig (michell gyro) side by side with my maplenoll and found the bass response from the same cartridge was much more solid with the maplenoll. I did not remember the bass changing when i originally switched (gave my gyro to my daughter)but this weekend, she brought it over for me to work on. Once i got it tuned up, i did a side by side with my airy3s since i have recently purchased a universe and was debating whether to sell the airy3s or the frog cartridge she is using.

I also use Khorns and a marantz amp so our systems are somewhat similar (your stepup is much better however than mine and I have a maplenoll table). I can not speak for the dynavector but i know you would be pleased with the zyx atmos.
if the key word is classic rock...check out the cartrige man mm's.....with the klipsch speakers, you will be there.