Koetsu cartridges - what arms work?

Hello. I wonder if there are arms that Koetsu cartridges are particularly synergistic with?

Any insight would certainly be appreciated.

Cheers
hatari
Is there anywhere that describes the characteristics of the various Koetsu cartridges James? You indicate lush for the Rosewood Signature - I saw the write-up on the Black (but that's not what I'd go for).

I'm also thinking Graham Phantom arm as a possiblity.

All the best.
I don't know of any one place that describes each of the Koetsu line. I have read reviews of single Koetsu cartridges in magazines over many years. Manufacturer's/distributors' literature typically praises every product in a way that obscures differences. A cursory Google search turned up the following review of three Koetsu's:

http://www.10audio.com/koetsu.htm

Of course, listening to them yourself would be best, but hard to do.
I have the Koetsu Urushi mounted on an SME IV.vi. Works for me. I don't have any experience with other high end arms but had always heard that SME & Koetsu was a nice match so I went with that.
I have owned the Koetsu Urushi & now a Jade. I have owned or own a SME V, a mass loaded SME V, Schroder SQ, Ikeda 407 and have tried a few other arms. IME, the Koetsu loves mass. This means a very high mass arm which lends to the Ikeda. The Bass gets much better & dynamics appear once the Koetsu is in a well controlled arm. Most people who find the Koetsu too soft have only used it in a medium or low mass arm. I don't agree with people who advocate some arms without having tried a high mass design. That is not what the Koetsu is about. Other cartridges might be a different story but not this one. Just use any arm you have & load it w. blue tak to hear the difference mass will make.