Who is Michael Fremers'

Okay sometimes I just got bored and like to poke fun. Let us all send in our guess as to who in Mexico owns an Allerts MC2 and loaned it to Uncle Mikey for review? No personal attacks please. (May Issue Stereophile Vol.3, No.5; Analog Corner)
gregadd
Gregadd---I did not put that in for you as you already have said and I quote:

"No personal attacks please."

But to the people who have tipped the line. Guys pleasea be careful as even the slightest words can do a lot of damage. Believe me I know.
Gregadd, am I missing something or is this like Zen poetry? Raul invented the term "phonolinepreamp". Is the genius in putting three commonly used words (as a phrase) together? …or is it in cunningly removing the two spaces? I don't get it.

GollyGeeWiz Happy Listening!
R_F Sayles- you're not missing anything. Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be.
Dear friends: The MC2 Finish Gold Allaerts cartridge is so good that I think that it was a " shame " that we can't find any " professional review " about, I think it deserve it.

I choose MF because he has all the know-how to do it and he own an analog rig where the Allaerts " could be happy ".

For all of us is very educational to read reviews from the same person ( almost with the same analog rig ) on top cartridges like: Dynavector XV-1, myabi 47, Transfiguration Orpheus, Allaerts, Lyra Titan i, etc, etc. This is a great opportunity that almost no one of us could have alone.

I posted several times about the quality Allaerts sound reproduction performance and MF review give to all of us a more precise " view " on that cartridge.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Hi
I've always liked Fremer's writings about analog gear. However, I think Edward Barkers review of the MC2 Finish definitly is reading.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/allaerts/finish.html

Theo
More to discover