Armboard

If an armboard fits the Graham 2.0 or 2.2, which arm can be put on it too? What I mean, for example, the old Graham 1.5 is SME mount, so you can put an SME arm on it too.
Thanks fro your reponse in advance.
eugeneli
... Maybe Clearaudio charges $1,000 for an armboard? They wouldn't do that... would they?

If that's the case, here's a fellow who needs to buy a nice bottle of wine and to make friends with a machinist (grin).

Cheers,
Thom @ Galibier
Also there are two Graham armboard options for the Clearaudio. There's the Graham version (machined out of metal and made by Graham --- has a Graham logo on it) and the Clearaudio version which is acrylic... and rather cheesy.

I have the Graham version and it is machined with a recess for the mounting plate of the arm. In other words, if the base of the triplanar is larger than the Graham then you'll have some serious trouble mounting it to the Graham board.

I'm not sure if the clearaudio board mounts the arm in a recess or not.

In any case, the clearaudio boards custom cut and drilled aren't too expensive... a few hundred dollars if I recall correctly.
A few hundred for a drilled acrylic armboard!!!! And I thought that the SOTA Cosmos multi-layer acrylic/lead/damping compound board was pricey at just over $200.