How often do you listen to live music?

I feel that the constant tuning of our ears to a live musical event, no matter what kind of music ( except perhaps to heavy metal at close quarters for health reasons) is essential for an audiophile to rightly assess his and other systems. I myself try to go to a concert at least three to four times a month. How about my fellow audiophiles out there? And especially how about our panel of experts? Albert, Sean et al ??
detlof
Hello Detlof! At least twice a week, as I sing in a church choir and we have a rehearsal and performance every week, and I listen to our organist's postlude. As far as attending concerts and other musical events, I attend at least two or three a month, sometimes more. NYC area is a great one for musical offerings.
We go to about four live classical concerts per month; Symphony, Opera, chamber and ballet.
Yes, you are indeed fortunate. I fantasize often about a vacation in NYC just going to concerts , however steering free of Lyrics and Mr. Singer's. They would probably not even let me in. Zurich is not too bad. Our opera has become very good in the last ten years and there are the Luzern and Gstaad as well as the Zurich festivals in summer..and its not far to Munich,Salzburg and Milano and even Vienna is only about 7 hours by car if you beat the speedlimit on the Austrian autobahns!
At least once a week

I live in New Orleans where there is always a steady supply of great music. Alot of it is amplified, but the occasional jazz group unmic'd in a local record store does me every time. I also play guitar so I always have an acoustic as a reference