Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
spherical = conical.
same thing.
that is the DL-103 standard stylus/cantilever.
No design change there ...

Gadfly, OK, so are/were you able to tell what mods if any (other than the body and epoxy potting) have been done to the 103 by Blue Electric?
What's your point? Do you know what they are? If so, tell us. But even so my only point is that the original piece is a DL-103, that can not be denied.

I know that the Zu does a few mods and I am curious to know what kinds of mods would incur 5k, 10, 20k, 30k. That seems to be a bit inflated.

But tell us, convince us, that the mods are worth the money. I am willing to hear you out. Materials cost can't be over $20 so the design work must be unfathomable.

BTW, the 'sound' of the cartridge can not be your argument because I already have that for less than $400.

Yikes! I thought when I originally posted the MD cost $2,500! Looks like I was out by 3K! My apologies.

I quote for the site: http://www.dietiker-humbel.ch/magicdia.htm

"There are also some Signature models in the Magic Diamond cartridge lineup, selling for $15,000 to $30,000. But the waiting list for these Signature models is over a year long, which tells you how high this cartridge's reputation is among those cognoscenti of the international audiophile community who can afford to buy any cartridge they want."