Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Krc, I can't comment on the PC1, but I believe you will find the mid-range of the Magic Diamond to match your requirements very well -- neutral but not analytical, timbre is spot on, rendering of harmonic overtone shadings is excellent, resolution is among of the best I've heard -- for me it's an ideal transducer for vocals and for acoustic instruments because it reproduces the nuances so well. The Magic Diamond won't "prettify" anything, so it won't make a vocalist's voice more beautiful than real -- it simply delivers everything straight up without editorializing.

Raul has heard both (but not in the same system, as I understand), so perhaps he will be able to elaborate on any contrasts he observes.
Dear Krc: I think that these ( MD/Allaerts ) cartridges are more a music lover ones that an audiophile kind ones.

Both have the best midrange reproduction that I ever heard, like Rushton posted the female vocals reproduction are second to none: right on spot. Frequency extremes not only have extensión but great definition and a " see through " quality that is almost unique, I like a bit more the low bass resolution on the Allaerts.
None of these cartridges are analytical in any way: far from that: they are neutral, natural and with great tonal balance, they don't take your attention to a special frequency range.

When you are hearing through these cartridges you are listening music and are enjoying what you are hearing with out take in count for that " inner detail/deep soundstage/high frequency detail/ etc /" , audiophile parameters.

I prefer the Allaerts overall performance but like Rushton posted I heard it in different systems, the only constant was the Phonolinepreamp.
The MD was mounted in the Walker rig, the Allaerts in my system along Acoustic Signature TT and GST 801 and Ikeda tonearms.

Now, the MD is more user friendly ( about output level ) than the Allaerts that it is a very low output cartridge where you need a very good Phonolinepreamp with a clean very high gain design.
IMHO, I think that with both cartridges you need the very best about Phonolinepreamp to really achieve what these cartridges can do.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I am waiting on the FedEx man to deliver a PC-1 this afternoon, currently using a Dynavector XV1-S and Goldfinger, though I much prefer the XV1-S. I should have it setup in a couple of hours and will report back.
Hemisferick,

I'd also be curious about a comparison between the Dynavector and the Goldfinger.
Hemisferik, I am anxious to hear you view on the PC1 vs the other cartridges you have. Thanks.