Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Gents,

Thanks for the responses. One thing I noticed when setting up the MD on the Phantom is that I had to adjust the azimuth sharply to the left in order for the bottom of the cartridge to be parallel with the record. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the cartidge or the arm. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Evan
Raul, are there any qualitative comparisons you can make about the allaerts vs the MD vs the PC1? Thanks.
Ejayncrrcom, keep in mind that you are aligning the cantilever and stylus to the record groove, not the cartridge body. It is possible for any cartidge to have it's body and its cartridge assembly out of alignment with each other due to some variability in assembly; that in itself will not affect playback performance. Just focus on setting your asimuth based on the cantilever/sylus assembly relative to the record groove, and use some careful listening to optimize.
Dear Krc: I don't heard the PC1, but the difference between the MD and the Allaerts is that the Allaerts has a better low bass: definition, pitch, tight/lower, texture, accuracy. Other difference is that the Allaerts has less " I'm here ", almost " disappear ".

Fopr what I read about the PC1 this one is more " I'm here " than the MD and Allaerts, but I can't be sure till I hear it.

If I be you my choose will be between the MD and Allaerts, you can't go wrong with either.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Thanks Raul. Mid range, particulary female vocals, need to be spot on for me. Resolution is important as is extension on both ends. Neutral yes .. analytical no. Given those desires do any of these cartridges rise to the top?