Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Give the Magic Diamond about 50 hours of playing time before assessing it. Then be sure to re-do your finetuning for VTF and VTA to account for the suspension loosening up. The bass perfomance does improve with breakin, just be sure to readjust. As a starting point in setting VTA, try angled down very slightly to the rear at first. The best turntable finetuning process I know of is the iterative process described by Lloyd Walker at his web site: www.walkeraudio.com. Also, keep in mind that the Magic Diamond is a very neutral cartridge. It won't be exaggerating any part of the frequency range.
Dear Krc: I think that you have to look too to the Allaerts MC2 Finish, great performer!!!! and at least in the same level that the other two you asked.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Gents,

Thanks for the responses. One thing I noticed when setting up the MD on the Phantom is that I had to adjust the azimuth sharply to the left in order for the bottom of the cartridge to be parallel with the record. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the cartidge or the arm. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Evan