Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Thank you .. .that should be an interesting comparison. I have heard that the PC1 is slightly more musical/warm and the Magic is slightly more transparent/neutral. The emphasis was on slightly though for both.
As much as I cannot wait for feedback,on the PC-1,the only real way to get a good feel for ANY comparisons is to hear it for ourselves.Playing familiar LP's.Just an opinion.
Someone, in italy, say that the magic diamond is only a denon 103 with different body and a cone shaped stylus!
I confirm that the magic diamond is a denon 103 modified by Mr. Reto Luigi Andreoli (Swiss) with a different body and the stylus is cone shaped like the denon 103 stylus. Indeed Mr. Andreoli think that the cone shaped stylus has the lower distortion and the better frequency response (see his article in german you can download from www.rintelen.ch). He build another cart, more expensive: the name is Tondoise. It is a Spu Ortofon modified.