Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Sirspeedy, how did the Magic Diamond compare to the Orpheus or your Tempers? Thanks.
Krc,different set-ups,on different days.NO way to make a valid comparison!The Magic Diamond made "my" LP's,which I brought sound like what a DECCA should sound like!A fine cartridge,IMO.I remember saying to myself,it had a very good sense of stage width,knowing my LP's were recorded in Kingsway Hall.Nice harmonic and tonal balance,which is a very important area to me.Many hobbyists get too caught up in bass and dynamic flow.The tonal shadings can make or break Classical music,which I like alot.So the Magic Diamond impressed "this" hobbyist,which means little.Though my friend felt the same way.
The Temper is a superb cartridge,and I can easily compare it to the Orpheus,having a dear friend who had both.I set up his original Temper,and have recently re-voiced his Orpheus for him,since he got a new arm.I've heard both "tons" of times.
The Orpheus is more dynamic,has a better stage,and has better detail resolution,compared to the Temper-V.It can flesh out more subtle detail,than the Temper-V,and has better timbral balance.Particularly in the "treble region".This is one area I particularly care about,in the Temper vs Orpheus.I would say the difference is very similar to comparing "very good" phono tubes to "superb" lower noise phono tubes.
I have NO idea how it compares to the other great cartridges on the market.There are SO many good ones,that it is almost silly to get too caught up in which is best.As long as the arm/table combo is OK!
Best!
Just talked with Lloyd Walker and he does have a PC1 but hasn't mounted it yet to compare it with the Magic Diamond. I'll be sure to hear about if and when he does and relay the results. He did say he heard nothing but good from it when he heard it on other systems. It has almost twice the output of the Magic Diamond and the Transfiguration Orpheus has almost half again more than that.
Thank you .. .that should be an interesting comparison. I have heard that the PC1 is slightly more musical/warm and the Magic is slightly more transparent/neutral. The emphasis was on slightly though for both.