Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1?

In my quest for a new cartridge I seem to be narrowing my choice down to a Magic Diamond vs Airtight PC1. I have not been able to hear either of these so I am looking for any insight anyone can provide. I will be using the cartridge on a VPI TNT IV with an Eminent Technology 2.4 tone arm with the high pressure manifold. I am running dual mono with two Krell KPA Phono preamps. Thank you for any input.
128x128krc
Krc, I will "ditto" Slipknot1's comments on the Magic Diamond cartridge and also reference an answer I posted to another thread on the Magic Diamond a few nights ago and another from about a year ago, fwiw. These earlier comments continue to hold true for me. One additional consideration is arm synergy, as Piedpiper mentions. Both Slipknot1 and I use the Magic Diamond on the Walker Audio turntable with it's linear air bearing arm. You *may* find a similar synergy on the linear air bearing Eminent Technology arm.

The only person I know who may have listened to both the Magic Diamond and the Airtight PC1 in the same system is Lloyd Walker. I know he had an Airtight PC1, but I don't know if he ever mounted it for an evaluation. Lloyd's very approachable and he'll tell you exactly what he hears, bad or good. I encourage you to call him for a chat.

Good luck in your search, and let us know what you do!
Slipknot- I thought this might be a good time to tell how I ripped the cantilever off my benz micro glider. In an attempt to deal with the inexplicable absence of a dustcover on a multi-kilobuck tt, I laid a cloth over the tt. During each seesion I lifted it off the tt. One day I lifted the cloth and heard this disturbing suction sound. My worse fears were confirmed when I noticed the entire cantilever was gone. Never to be seen again
Gregadd-
Sorry to hear that. Mine was the classic catch the cuff of your shirt on it while adjusting the belt. I watched it in slow motion as it tore off, tumbled through the air and dropped down onto the platter. I'm going to keep it in a little glass bottle near the table as a gentle reminder.
Though the PC-1 is getting some good press,the Transfiguration Orpheus just got a RAVE review in Hi Fi News,FWIW!My friend has it,and I have heard it enough times,now,to know it CLEARLY trounces the Tempers,which I happen to own(sorry Neil -:)!I have heard the Magic Diamond,and it was quite good.I heard it with my "own" Decca LP's,and it really brought out what I like about those irreplaceable recordings.
I am just a bit sceptical as to the PC-1,as the company has not released any previous models(I think),and suddenly almost all the mainstream reviewers(even those in Great Britain)are listing it as a reference."THAT GOOD",first time out of the blocks,usually states...1-New breakthrough design,or...2-Something relating to reviewer perks!
I hope it is #1!!I,too,am looking "hard" at both the Orpheus,as well as the PC-1!
Best of luck!!