Airtangent arm; what table under 10k?

I bought an Airtangent arm and a Clearaudio Stradavari cartridge.
I'm looking for a table recommendation from those with experience with this arm [turntable criteria: in current production; under 10k new MSRP].
Thank you.
exlibris
Sirspeedy,
Would that be the TNT 6 or the TNT-HRX?
In Roy Gregory's review of the TNT-HRX he notes that you have to order the table with a "special platter" in order to use it with the Airtangent.
TNT-HRX Review
I am speaking of the TNT,not the HRX.Yet,you want the heavier,metal composite platter!The TNT is less money,and is superb,and it is easy to mount the "fabulous" Air Tangent arm on it.GOD,what a fabulous combo!I have heard everything from original first pressing "promo" Mercury lp's,to 1s pressing RCA's,to classic jazz,and a multitude of other music on this combo.It was in a system,of very high pedigree.CJ ART/Infinity(large)speakers etc.I've heard it on scores of occassions.You will be a very happy music lover,and ,maybe save some money,as many of the popular models sell for lots more.You have to really split hairs to beat it.BTW,I do not own a TNT,but can attest to the wonderful matching,with the A.T.arm!A "Classic",if there ever was one.I can't believe it is not marketed,anymore(I think).
Best!
I have also heard and owned this arm on a TNT. They played together quite well. Easy to mount and easy to adjust. Beautiful music makers, these two.
Exlibris, My analog rig has gone through a few big changes since the TNT/Airtangent. A Clearaudio reference for about 4 years to a Walker Proscenium, purchased in early 2006's summer.