Stockfisch Records

I cried when I started listening to my new Stockfisch LP's that arrived a few hours ago. The quality is unbelievable! Is it possible for vinyl to sound so good? I am dumbstruck...
It is like my system got a facelift!

Is there other Stockfisch users out there?

Dewald
dewald_visser
Didn't have any issue with my Sara K LP. Maybe it needs to be cleaned? Many of my new LPs arrived with some surface dust and pop noise which were solved by running them through the cleaner. Great sounding LP! Crappy music? I don't think so. Many of these small label artists may not be as popular, but they still produce beautiful music.

FrankC
I have three Stochfish albums on vinyl. I can second Cello - David Roth's LP is absolutely stunning. If I had the $'s (and all were available on vinyl)I would go out there and buy the whole Stockfish catalogue. Stunning music/recording/mastering/production/printing!!
Chris
Now Playing David Roth's "Pearl River" Stockfisch LP...Wow! I agree it is stunningly good.My jaw dropped ;-) Wish my whole collection could sound this good.

Unfortunately, my Classic Records 200g "Verve" of Diana Krall latest arrived and looks and sounds like crap..Vinyl has noisy grooves and dirt and fingerprints (new record!) that wont totally come clean even after repeated washes on the VPI 16.5..Back to Elusive Disc it goes!