Record Cleaning Machine Fluid

What is the different between RECORD RESEARCH SUPER LP DEEP CLEANER and RECORD RESEARCH SUPER LP VINYL WASH?
They are the same? Which one should I use?
And how they are comparing to L'ART DU SON
birdyy8
Johnjbarlow's experience underlines the importance of including an enzyme-based solution in the record cleaning process. I agree that such a step is essential. Neither RRL nor any other non-enzyme solution will remove stubborn biologicals.

RRL + Vinyl-Zyme produce similar results, much better than RRL alone.

I've directly compared this regimen to the AIVS regimen. IME RRL + Vinyl-zyme produces superior results. The superior rinse-ability of RRL makes for lower residue levels and/or fewer steps.
Was RRL purchased by MFSL?
I just searched in MusicDirect for RRL products and it looks like MFSL is either rebadging or now owns RRL.

Any information on this?

-Thanks
My regimen has been:

1. RRL Super Deep Cleaner
2. RRL Super Vinyl Wash
3. Steam Rinse.

This weekend I tried the Audio Intellegence process and, introduced Vinyl Zyme (formerly Bruggtessel) into my RRL process. I'm going to try the Vinyl Zyme & RRL process until all my stock is gone and then switch to the AI process. I think that seems to work pretty good.

A member here, TRAUDIO, distributes for Audio Intelligence.
Is the order:
1. Vinyl Zyme
2. RRL Deep Cleaner
3. RRL Vinyl Wash ?

Or is the Vinyl Zyme in between the 2 RRL applications?

Anyone recommend a really good brush for a diluted detergent wash, as a very first step ahead of the above, if the vinyl is so dirty you don't want it to get near your RCM.
I have seiously water damaged LP's...occurred 10 years ago.