Anyone wish they had a rumble subsonic filter?

I sort of do. I see my woofers moving due to ultra low frequency signal when I play certain LPs. Doesn't affect the sound, but I don't like it. Anyone have a solution for rumble, since modern preamps no longer seem to have subsonic filters? Scoutmaster on a Gingko Cloud 10 on a solid rack on a cement floor, is what I have.
240zracer
Couple of things guys. This is a three-way stereo speaker, not a subwoofer. I just looked at the KAB. It turns everything below 180Hz to a mono signal. Seems like a rumble filter should only operate from about 18Hz down like the ones on my old integrated amps used to do.
I was going to add a high-pass filter at 18Hz to my woofer crossovers, but that passive method requires some very large caps and inductors. Might have to revisit that. Also noticed the Bellari phono preamp has a rumble filter. Pretty nice feature on an inexpensive unit.
Some phono preamps have them built in. I am running a Sim Audio LP 5.3. The filter is engaged with a jumper.
Actually, if the phono preamp is where this circuit would be, if it existed, I don't see why it isn't a feature on all phono preamps.
240zracer...The 18 Hz rumble filter attenuated everything. The mix-to-mono approach can use a much higher frequency, although 180 Hz does sound a bit too high. If you don't use a subwoofer you will need to buy a line level device. But you don't need to buy a whole new preamp.