Phono preamp evolution

We have seen this for speakers amps even turntables what about phono preamps?
pedrillo
Musical Fidelity 3A internal phono stage
Musical Fidelity MVT internal Phono stage
Audio Innovations Series 200
Audio Innovations P1
Michell Iso HR
White Noise Phono stage
Tom Evans The Groove
Ayre K1xe internal phono stage
Puresound T10/P10
I am posting again due to a discovery that my JLTI phono stage is really an amazing player. My K&K is out of commision therefore I had to resort to using the JLTI, and I am impressed. Will be looking forward to comparing it to the K&K.
Past 5 yrs
1- Mcintosh C2200 w/ MM
2- Sutherland PHD
3- Manley Steelhead
4- The Stunning Mcintosh C2300
5- TronSeven reference Phono Preamp
i must admit that my focus on phono preamp was pretty poor until recently. I started with the phono stepup built into my sansui for years then when i moved to a yamaha i brought a cheap battery powered stepup from radioshack for my mm shure cartridge. Once i purchased my first mc, i recognized i could not use the ratshack stepup and purchased a rotel 970. That lasted several years and i purchased a vandersteen ol1 that i used in combination with the rotel with what i thought was good success until a friend loaned his jolida tube phono. I was very surprised at the impact and started looking for a replacement. I had started using the zyx cartridges and finally picked up the artisan by zyx. I use it with my Airy3s and UNIverse cartridges. Very pleased with the results.
I have for the past year or so been trying a few other phono pres and head amps and SUTs (all vintage Japanese units). I have been impressed with some of the low impedance SUTs, and a couple of the head amps. One head amp in particular has shocked me as to how good it is, so much so that I bought a second for parts. I had heretofore never thought about writing a review and I may, so I will leave it nameless until I do decide. However, my eyes continue to be opened...