Building high-end 'tables cheap at Home Despot II

“For those who want the moon but can't afford it or those who can afford it but like to have fun and work with their hands, I'm willing to give out a recipe for a true high-end 'table which is easy to do, and fun to make as sky's the limit on design/creativity! The cost of materials, including 'table, is roughly $200 (depending, more or less), and add to that a Rega tonearm. The results are astonishing. I'll even tell/show you how to make chipboard look like marble and fool and impress all your friends. If there's interest I'll get on with this project, if not, I'll just continue making them in my basement. The next one I make will have a Corian top and have a zebra stripe pattern! Fun! Any takers?”

The Lead in “Da Thread” as posted by Johnnantais - 2-01-04

Let the saga continue. Sail on, oh ships of Lenco!
mario_b
I finally got my password accepted, which enabled me to log in, but when I click on a thread I'm asked to log in again (?!), so I can't access the threads. I can't find anywhere on the site I can contact them for help. The emails they send can't be replied to.
Lew, Musicfile & Wolf,
Sorry that you've had difficulty registering at lenco.proboards. In the past 24 hours, there have been nearly 50 new members registered and brought aboard. Things are still getting underway with quite a lot of work going on with the structure of the board. We're a collective trying to pick up the pieces and patch what we have back together. This refuge had its beginnings almost four weeks ago, when the Administrator at Lenco-Lovers took the site down for a day - a test scuttle? So Paul, there are usually two sides to any given story.

All best,
Mario
Artd wrote:

"It seems the Lenco Lovers site was not taken down by the Administration, but was the victim of a very professional hit job. Apparently all data has been deleted and the chances of any being recovered is slight..."

To a forum user (not an administrator) this sounds uncannily similar to what mysteriously happened to the ORIGINAL Home Despot thread at Audiogon.

It rather makes one wonder if there really is an anti-idler conspiracy, after all!
when register and logging in, best to choose log in "forever" then you will be forever in heaven :-)

Give it sometime after the LENCO TSUNAMI