What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
Brian, great choice--the Glashutte Original as are the Lange1 are already a classic and a good investment too! They will be snapped up pretty quickly in the used market at good prices. Had my Lange1 for about 5yrs and traded them at almost no loss! (of course their rrp was up around 20-30% since then). For watches, if you choose good--you will not loose much, and if choose great--you may even make some upon re-selling. Sad to say, this never happens with audio.. =((

Tony, good idea.. Go ahead, YOU take the lead, sell some stuffs and show the ways.. Then maybe, many many will follow suit? =))
Well said Bvdiman.

I have sold three watches in recent years with little loss. I live in a rural area and I do not travel much, so I have never seen a GO in person so it makes such a buying consideration tough. Don't get me wrong, I am sure the watch would be stunning, but enough to part with mine, assuming I could even afford it after that???
Rolex Submariner black face, Rolex President(inherited from father) Tag Heuer Chrnograph white face, Tag Heuer Carrera.