REGA, Still in Business?

I am in need of some spare parts for my Rega Turn Table.
No dealer in my area so I sent 4 emails to Rega Service. No Reply.

Did they go belly up? Factory burn down?
Any news?
jeffjarvis
"I'm not trying to be a jerk...."

Your doing a good job. Go read the thread.

I sent Rega service numerous emails.
They have an email address listed on their site for Rega service in case you didn't know.
Why do they have a published email address but nobody to respond?
Professsional? Polite? You tell me.

I also sent several emails to Rega dealers in England, Singapore, Taiwan and the USA.
We do not have a Rega dealer in my Country.
I did get hold of Sound Organization finally answered and they are helping out now.
Good people there.

Like I said, if you are depending on Rega company to answer emails. Forget it.
Go with another brand and avoid the hassle, I will.

I like to slap em down when they do a lousy job.

An the other hand, when someone perfoms a super service I like to let folks know.
Below is an email from cornflake.co.uk

Dear Jeff

Sorry for he delay in geting back to you.

We have a ball bearing here for your Rega Planar 25 turntable & will
post it to you for free of charge if you would kindly send us your
postal address by return.

Best regards

Andy Wheatley

cornflake.co.uk

GREAT!
http://www.rega.co.uk/index2.htm

Rega sent out a new arm lock for my RB250 without questions. Very nice to deal with.
I find Lazarus28's reply to be mildly absurd, and I couldn't agree more with Jeffjarvis. I have a technical question about a Rega product, and it would be a complete waste of my time to attempt to get a distributor to answer it. I was so desperate for an answer that, when Rega's e-mail system was "down" according to their website, I felt it necessary to write them a letter (how quaint); I even included my e-mail address in it, in case someone there wanted to reply that way rather than waste paper, an envelope, and a stamp (along with secretarial resources). Needless to say, it's been about a month and I've received no reply by either method. Now that I know their e-mail system is purportedly working again, I just today tried sending them an e-mail directly. I am not optimistic about a reply.
Mark try contacting:
Simon Webster
Customer Service Coordinator
[email protected]
Rega Research Ltd.

This is the person that replied to my email regarding my broken arm lock.