RB 300 VTA Tracking

How do you adjust the VTA on this arm, I am getting one shipped soon and I read in S'phile it has no adjustment on it? Thanks, I'm new to vinyl so I'm a rookie.
pops
Goto the analog for sale section of this site, and you'll see that Pete Riggle makes what you need for the RB 300. Other arms out there too, never had provision for VTA from the factory, but it appears Pete has come up with his VTAF to fit many. Mark
Go to a bicycle shop to get any spacers you may need for a buck a piece compared to the $$$ that Rega will charge. You'll find that they are the same spacers. The Riggle works good plus Origin Live has a good VTA adjuster for about $20 US.
thanks for that tip.

I was thinking about changing mats which makes it a VTA dilemma on the nad533.

what are these spacers called. Meaning, what exactly do i ask for at the bike shop?
Gadfly,
These are spacers that are used between the handlebars and the bicycle frame. They come in different centimeter thicknesses with a whole diameter that just happens to fit perfectly to the tonearm. A Rega dealer actually gave me this tip. Should be about $1.00 each compared to $$$from Rega.
Sit