What time do you wear?

What watch, if any, graces your wrist? Does time matter? You know: time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. Either way.
khrys
I have a couple fake Rolexes I got on the mean streets of Bangkok. They are pretty decent fakes, but of course the movement gives them away. One of them fooled a clerk at Best Buy, though, and he was like, "Whoa...cool watch!". I said, "Yeah, I know. I am really rich."
Tireguy, I wear an Ikepod (gift from wife on son's birth) when I'm not wearing a cheap swatch. I love my Hemipode tho there's lots of sentimentality in that. If you find one used, a key to checking out how much it has been used/worn is sniff the wristband (I kid you not - they smell like vanilla extract (on purpose, I'm told)). Note, the brushed 'eggshell' scratches easily...
It's funny you ask as I equate my desire for the best quality audio gear with all of the finer things in life.I appreciate the beauty and simplicity of a hand crafted precision turntable or a WBT binding post.I'm no rich guy by any means,I probably own three pairs of jeans,five T shirts a couple pairs of socks,but on the wrist of the arm covered in the flannel shirt you will find a simple but elegant all stainless Rolex Oyster Perpetual with Jubile bracelet and fluted bezel.
the watch i enjoy wearing most is a large, clunky, sinn divers model. i can read the dial w/out glasses. very pratical - no WAF just like my stereo system - its sort of large and clunky too, but great sounds.
I currently have two watches. A 1978 vintge Rolex Sea Dweller and a Raymond Weil dress watch that I bought 10 years ago while the Rolex was being overhauled. I am currently lusting after a Patek Philippe Annual Calendar in rose gold. I received the Sea Dweller as a graduation gift from high school and have worn it for 21 years.