Tracking Force for Denon DL-103r

I recently received my Denon DL-103r from Japan and the lit is of course in Japanese. Get anyone help with the recommended settings for the tracking force, and other specs.? It is mounted on a Audioquest PT-6.
dreadhead
Well, I'm a bit pissed with myself for stuffing up the initial measurement with the digital scale - ie didn't think of magnetic attraction from the cartridge.
I want to rig up the little 'Wally' adapter so I can place the digital scale on the platter (rather than jacked up on cards etc) and still have the measurement surface at record hieght.
The digital scale appears most consistent when the weight is distributed evenly in the middle of the scale. The adapter should make this easier than the jerry-rigged lid/cards etc. - I have to fiddle around to get these into a half decent masurement position on the plinth of my TNT.

I'll post back when I've made up the adapter. With all this fussing about, I can see now that the Shure's simple operation is an attractive feature.
TWL, it was your excellent review of this cartridge that prompted me to purchase this model from Japan in the first place. I took the liberty of reprinting it in it's entirety on an another thread. Anyone interested in reading this can follow "Answers" next to the name Dreadhead. It is worth reading.
Well I made up the 'Wally' jig for my digital scale.
I found that the digital meter was reading 2.02-2.03g consistently as long as care was taken with setup (the scales are very sensitive). This is within <0.05g of the Shure's reading (~2.06g), so the 2 scales produce very close results.
Assuming the digital scale is accurate, the SFG-2 (mine at least) is very good VTF scale given it's (apparently) unsophisticated construction.
There are some pics of the 'Wally jig' setup here:
http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/vinyl/messages/517619.html