Sumiko Celebration Arming

Hello all. I recently stumbled across a used Sumiko Celebration - a cartridge I have not previously owned but about whose virtues and characteristics I have read with interest. Wondering of those who have owned a Celebration, which arms on which you have hung this cartridge. One which arms have you experienced the best synergy, all else equal? I'd like to identify an arm (VTA adjustment a MUST) to mate with this critter. SME, maybe?

Oh yeah, the question of budget will arise. Let's say no more than $1800 new/$100o used and not at all afraid to go $400 if that proves the best match (if ya catch my drift, in that regard).

Thanks in advance for all comments.
4yanx
I think Raul has said all that needs to be said on the clebration /sme combination.
Feel free to consider Raul the final arbiter on all things Celebration/SME, but my inquiry was not asking singularly about the SME by any means. I am more interested in the variety of arms used. I'm guessing there must be few with experience in this regard or few inclined to discuss their impressions in this forum.