Which Tone Arm for Oracle Delphi + Grado Ref?

I've been using a Well Tempered Classic with a Grado for years and just a few months upgraded to the high ouput Reference. I picked up my dream table, an Oracle Delphi Mk4 a few weeks ago and now would like to find the right arm for the table and Grado.

Any opinions?

I love the look of the SME 3,4 and 5, but have heard that they may note be ideal for the Grado. A friend suggested the Morch.

Any advice would be most appreciated. Anyone out there experience any of these combos?
rbatsch
I have tried several arms on the Oracle Delphi. My favorite is the Eminent Technology II air bearing arm. Takes a bit of work to set up. Worth the extra work in spades. Good luck.
So I finally ended up with an SME V and the combination with the Grado Reference is music to my ears! I've been rediscovering my record collection and can't believe ow good vinyl can sound!!!! Seems like a match made in heaven. I still wonder what a Graham would sound like but the SME presented itself at an price I could not turn down....it was meant to happen. All said, I will probably still keep my Well Tempered which is an amazing sounding table for the price.

Gotta flip the record....