Good Semi-automatic Turntables ?

Pardon my ignorance, but are there any good quality semiautomatic turntables available new these days?
I am in the market for a new turntable in the <$1200 range, but would rather have the motor shut off, (and ideally have the arm lift) after the record is finished. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Rick.
razaroff
You might be interested in this:

http://www.soundscapehifi.com/expressimo.htm#LIFT

It takes a bit of tweaking but it does work well. It can't turn off the motor, though! Good luck in your search.
I went looking for one in the mid-90s, and the only ones I came across were Dual (which had just simply terrible speed regulation) and Thorens, which didn't always shut off, though that might have been fixed with a simple adjustment. I figured I might as well get used to getting up at the end of the side. Take a look at what Thorens offers today.

Technics makes the best mass-market table around. It's the only thing a non-audiophile should consider, but as it costs about a tenth of your budget, I suspect you won't be satisfied with it.
Post removed 
didn't Harmon Karmen have one that lifted the tonearm some fancy way, that didn't effect the play? Never heard or remember the serial number but I bet you can find it searching ebay. Most sellers mention this feature for that table, somewhat a long shot. Thought you might like some more options.