Sota Millenia vs Kuzma Stabi reference vs VPI HRX

I m considering buying one of the above.Pls give me yr opinion regarding the above with the appropriate synergistic tonearm and catridge
128x128audioblazer
Amfibius,I did not like the old suspension either,among other things....I had owned Stars as well..two of them.The new models are in a different universe totally,in all aspects!...The suspension on the Cosmos III,and IV is almost stiff in downward feel,and totally outperformed my previous air suspension(I had the springs bypassed)as well as the older(ancient)suspensions,which were like pendulums.
The SOTAS of the latest era are in a different league,in performance/fit/finish/customer service.
good luck.
Good to see you looking at getting a TT. I'll chime in for the HRX to balance out the opinions.

The HRX is a great sounding table, comes with an easy to use tonearm with probabaly the easiest to use repeatable VTA adjustment, SDS speed controller as well as clamp and the oh so very useful outer ring, is well priced and availability or resale is easy. 2nd arm wands are able to be swapped in & out, in about 10 seconds with only VTA to then adjust.

The downside is that the air bladders leak a bit. The new squash ball suspension is good thou. It is rather large, so space to sit it might be an issue.
Hi Shane. I have read elsewhere that the VPI HRX is a bit dry sounding. Also, I want vacuum hold-down. The Sota seems to tick all the boxes for me.
To be fair,a few of my close pals have VPI tables/products(mostly the very latest TNT w/12.6 arm,and latest heavy platter)and they are anything but dry.Quite superb actually.
Amfibius

Not sure dry sounding is the right word. It is certainly a leaner sound than the richer sounding older TNT's. Some may just classify that as neutral.

If you are looking at vacuum hold down, certainly SOTA and Basis are the two obvious options.