ZYX Universe - Unipivot or Dual Gimbal arm

For those with Universe experience, does it sound better with a Unipivot or Dual Gimbal (SME) arm. Thanks.
rgurney
Doug,I think it is appropriate that I appologize to you,for the tone of my post.It was smart of you not to respond.I got carried away.Any response is NOT necessary.Just wanted to put this out there,to you!
Sirspeedy,
Sorry if I have not called back when promised, hurricanes and an intense traveling schedule has had me either dealing with a hurricane, impending hurricane, a hurricane that just left, cleaning up the aftermath at home or work, or on the road.
You will hear from me once I settle back from a bit more of Wilma recovery (just got power back at my office about 30 minutes ago, but no power at home and no prospects for the near future, but there are always surprises).
I was referring to my wine consumption not yours (just a little obtuse humor there). I have made a few posts that seemed quite funny at the time after an evening of wine and song that seemed a bit,…well not so funny and a bit over the top the next morning (but I do not have a drinking problem……as far as I know).
Please keep in mind that I also have a sense of humor (I think).
Please do keep posting, just read them once over before you let them fly.
Dan_ed,...... I will give Maker’s Mark a try and do a Jack Black / Maker’s Mark shoot out and report back in (when I get time and after I call Sirspeedy back).
Warmest Regards to All and to All a good night,
Larry
Vetterone--Be happy that it was ONLY three minutes,of your life!!At least you didn't have to sit through "The Dukes Of Hazard!!!
Sirspeedy,
It is more fortunate for Steve that he is a speed reader. In my case, it took about twenty minutes to unravel your ramble.
Warm Regards,
Larry