Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
Doug, what is a PFSM?

I talked to a fellow AudiogoNer and he agreed to send me his Teres to listen to and compare to my Cosmos. I also have another slightly older Cosmos in the system right now. It has an SME V and a Shelter 501 cartridge. It should be fun to sit down and do some serious comparisons between the three.

More to come in January on my little tease from October...
Why, it's the Perfect Sound Forever Machine of course!

Someone else posted that here once, I forget who though.

BTW, if your friend's Teres doesn't have the latest, 2 mil thick clear drive belt then get one before making any evaluations. It makes a huge improvement in dynamics/PRaT for no cost.
Actually the Teres will have a number of different belts, since he experimented with almost anything a person can imagine, and I'm not just talking about belts!!!
I got an e-mail from Steve, the Teres should be here Friday. It will be a welcome relief to the stress of the last week...
Welcome to the Teres club.

You'll eventually want to get your Belt Makers merit badge.

www.mccormicksnet.com
#6002006 1/2 in. x 100' Holographic Accent Tape, which, iirc, is mylar. Several prefer mylar over vhs leader tape.

then its on to:

http://www.mvipro.com/splicingblock.html
for a 1/2-inch tape splicing block - a sharp razor is included.

Finished off with 3M clear box tape which is thin enough to work well as a splicing tab.

And would that be a 320?