Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
Nrchy,when you have everything back,and you are a happy camper,again,I'll offer you a tip as to how to coax a nice improvement,from a two dollar investment.This involves the SOTA reflex clamp,which has not been changed since it's inception,yet I have been at work,in my "tweakspace",and have come up with a nice(as in audible improvement)mod to it,brought about by the rediculously expensive Shun Mook clamp review!!
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity." W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

As an ancient and grizzled audionphile, with more money and brains, and even less of the former than the latter (which takes some doing), I am always amazed at the ferocity of the comments in these forums. Surely, one can enjoy the music with a minimal system that one could fish out of a dumpster, which was in fact the source of my first turntable. Should not the comments at least be civil? And, is it not the object of any forum to engage in disinterested discourse to discover the facts of the matter, if these can be established, which in the present instance I doubt because the variables are almost infinite? It is not a question whether X, or Y, or Z is "correct," but whether one can arrive at some simulacrum of the "truth" to the extent that it can be known.