Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
Sirspeedy,
I have the stock interconnects on my REL Stentor III. I am extremely limited in the flexibility in the placement of my Sub. It is now sitting about 1 foot off the left side wall and 3 feet off the front left corner (corner is odd shaped and hard to describe).
I know that I could have improved results from better positioning, but it is impossible in my current room.
Rgds,
Larry
Larry,without getting too nuts,regarding a pricey aftermarket interconnect for the REL/neutric connection lead,I ordered,from "The Cable CO",an XLO dedicated sub cable(to replace the stock unit).They had a deal going,as they had XLO make these specifically for REL units.I only paid 196 bucks,and the 15 ft cable looks to be of a much more costly persuasion.Simply amazing construction,for the money.Now,as to the sound,as compared to the stock cable.CLEARLY better defined and deeper bass.I'm not going to jump through hoops and go overboard here,but the difference is clearly superior to the stock.At the price I paid it was a no brainer.There are other companies selling much pricier dedicated woof cables,but the XLO's construction,and sound has closed the door for me.If you want to check it out,Cable CO has a free audition policy,where you pay shipping,only.Their phone # is 1-800-fat-wyre.PS--I,also replaced the stock PC with a PS AUDIO PLUS cord(1 meter).I got it for 160 bucks.Not as dramatic as the interconnest,but definitely better than the stock.

Best regards.
I talked to Donna today. Kirk will be working on the table this weekend. Hopefully everything will be in place in the next few days.
Nrchy,when you have everything back,and you are a happy camper,again,I'll offer you a tip as to how to coax a nice improvement,from a two dollar investment.This involves the SOTA reflex clamp,which has not been changed since it's inception,yet I have been at work,in my "tweakspace",and have come up with a nice(as in audible improvement)mod to it,brought about by the rediculously expensive Shun Mook clamp review!!