Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
I'm at about 75% myself Nate. I am really motivated though. Sorry I cannot promise. You know how it is.
Nrchy,though you have to be quite frustrated,as of now,I can promise you that you will be laughing (well maybe just frowning)at all this, come the holiday season,which is the heart of listening season,for me.

I,too had to re-pack my analog set-up last year.Ask CELLO how I expressed my emotions at that time,and I didn't even know him well,then.I HATED to have to break down the arm/table,and rebox it all.I went through about 6 of my tennis sweatbands,during the ordeal,and it IS an ORDEAL.To me,an afternoon's work,during the NFL season,should be spent watching my Jets & Giants giving me aggravation,NOT my stereo!!

The good news is that Kirk IS a really caring guy,and definitely WILL solve your problem,and fast.He is not a "sell and forget the customer" kind of person.I have come to know him well,over the years.My set-up came back to me in meticulous condition,with additional attention payed to areas that were not even my concern,originally,yet brought a greater degree of performance to my rig,once I was able to get my hands on it again.Though it may seem silly for me to state the following,you will be a "fabulously happy",when all is done.Then I can start bugging you about the "umbilical" issue.

My friends that have owned VPI's over the years,have had plenty of similar types of problems.Also,in their case as in yours,the problems were solved,and the anger/frustration subsided.I know mine did,last year,so I know EXACTLY how you feel now,yet I also know how you will feel,in about a month!!Welcome to the world of analog,with all the little("BIG",actually)micro adjustments that ultimately enhance the listening experience.It is a real reward for those who stick it out.Everyone else,who usually can't cope,and go 100% cd,can send me their LP's!!

Nate,I will buy a bottle of a nice Pinoit Noir,this week,and crack it open,in your honor,when you finally report back,as to how happy you finally are!!

Best of luck!!Now I'm going out to an extended lunch,and read my new issue of Hi-Fi Plus,don't tell my co-workers!
Sirspeedy,
Try a bottle of David Bruce Pinot Noir (there are 3 bottlings at different price points and all three are good)and let me know how you like it.
Rgds,
Larry
Larry,I wonder how good those fine wines would taste,while auditioning a 340 or 360 mounted with two particular arms/cartridges, as noted previously?I truly would not care that it was offered up at only 10:00 am!!Maybe we could throw in some turkey leftovers!Assuming you can still stand me,by then!!

Sirspeedy
The wines will taste fine for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They might impair our collective ability to ascertain the ideal amount of damping fluid for a Graham 2.2.
Rgds,
Larry