Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
There's nothing good to report right now, thus the silence. Something is not right.
Patience! Take your time! (I'm trying to be being positive here) IMLE, it's usually something I overlooked.
Nrchy,Could you elaborate as to what the current problem is.If any.As someone who went through a wait,last year,I may be able to offer some help/support!
I have found and eliminated a series of problems. The issue currently is that the arm lift assembly is sitting on top of the Cosmos chassis when the VTA is correct. To raise the arm enough requires me to set the VTA too high. I have been in contact with Kirk and am waiting his response as we speak.

There is very little bass present in the set up right now. I know that the cartridge has a ways to go before it is able to reproduce good deep bass, but still...

I would appreciate any insight you might offer. I know this is not just a mismatch between the TriPlanar and the Cosmos since Sota uses the same combination at CES and other venues. I'm at a loss.
Nrchy,to me this is simply amazing!!I had the exact same problem,when first ordering my Triplaner/Cosmos,some time ago.I "freaked out"(my dealer was supposed to check out compatability here,and did not).What I ultimately had to do,was to have Triplaner(Herb Papier,at the time) make me a spacer,that went between the arm's headshell and cartridge.This allowed for vta adjustments,but added unwanted mass.I had always felt that the Triplaner was not such a hot "fit" for the Cosmos,but as you say,Sota does use it at trade shows,but it may be fitted on a Millenia.

In any case I don't want to alarm you.You have paid good money for your stuff,and ANY good dealer/manufacturer should take responsibility for any potential problems.Especially if you had mentioned to them the combo of arm/table you preferred.The audiophile community is a small one,and you should exercise your right to have this problem solved quickly,and to your satisfaction.

Don't do as I did,and wait 2-3 years before you realized that you could not extract optimum performance, from a front end that should be nearly state of the art.Kirk is a truly great guy,and will bend over backwards to try to help you.I think,as in my situation your dealer(for the arm) is responsible for making sure of no problems,in matching arm/table here.LEAN on him a bit.If he's worth his weight then he should solve your problem,and fast.It is NOT up to you to do the legwork,after spending audio "big bucks".

I wish you the best,and you can communicate your concerns any time.Also,it would not hurt if you were to indicate,to any dealer/type seller,of your analog rig,that you have more than a few interested parties(in your dilemma),on the web.That should send a message!!