Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
Yo Nate,
Think you will get any sleep tonight.......? Not likely my friend.
Perhaps you should send the wife off to stay with friends so as not to disturb her sleep.
We are all expecting regular updates with your progress/reactions (hourly upon the hour will be sufficient).
Congratulations after a long and anxious wait.
Rgds,
Larry
Nate,

I've been waiting patiently for a short report but you must be glued to the sweet spot! I know your table is on a par with some of the best and that arm and cartridge will stun you right out of the box. Your phono stage is very, very good as well and is a keeper. My guess is that you'll post or call when you pick your chin up off the floor. Maybe there's a chiropractic manipulation that'll help.... ;)
There's nothing good to report right now, thus the silence. Something is not right.
Patience! Take your time! (I'm trying to be being positive here) IMLE, it's usually something I overlooked.
Nrchy,Could you elaborate as to what the current problem is.If any.As someone who went through a wait,last year,I may be able to offer some help/support!