Teres 265 or 320 vs. Sota Cosmos

I am looking at picking up a new Turntable. As of right now I'm guessing either would be equipped with a Triplaner arm and the ZYX Airy 2.

BUT anyway has anyone had the chance to do a direct comparison between these models? What differences did you notice, and how would you compare them?

Any insight would be appreciated!
128x128nrchy
Bryan,
Did you consider going for the MX version? I am told the MX is a nice bump up from the MM but I have only heard the MX. You are fortunate with the timing of your purchase and now will be getting the newer version of the BAM.
Do let us know when you get the Merlin's in and how you like them. Do not begin to judge them until you hit 200 hours (and they continue to break-in after 200 hours). They change dramatically for the better with break-in.
Rgds
Larry
Hi Nate,
Hope you are having a nice holiday weekend.
I have backed off quite a bit on my posting over the last couple of months because frankly I'm burned out a bit.
I consided the MX, but Bobby said that the MM would work best for my system for the money. We do not want the high gloss finish. If you look at my room, which is living room/listening room you will see that the fireplace is flat black and my wife did not want a glossy black finish in the room. WAF!!!
Cheers
Bryan
Tom, I have been remiss. I should have called you a couple of months ago when I noticed your absence.
Just a brief update, I got three boxes from Sota today. I'm looking at them right now. I will be here at work for many hours, but I'm pretty excited to get home and start putting things together.

Thanks for the help earlier on in this thread everyone.