has anyone heard the nuforce amplifiers

Wow! Incredible amps. They want me to clip some capacitors to help the highs. My turntable's arm board is not flush with the top board(you just get base overtones or just the higher octave base). I wanted to listen to just a few things first. It is so nice that I will wait.
mmakshak
We sent out parts and instructions to all dealers on May 25 & 26 for improving NuForce amp HF resolution and reduce RFI. Instructions can also be found on the updated support web page:
http://www.nuforce.com/support/F15HER3-RFI-service.htm
Feel free to contact [email protected] for any assistant or questions.

Jason
I just got the updated Nuforce 8.01b back yesterday. Right at first, I thought they might be closed in. I have changed my tune. Without comparing them to the 8, they are incredible.
In regards to the Nuforce amps, another fix for the RFI tuner interference is to use a coax cable (same cable used by the cable TV company) on your tuner connected to outside antenna. This will take care of this issue period.
i have ref nine ses, and dont have a fm radio, all i can say is when i sit down in the sweet spot and drop the needle on my favorite lps the music i hear is as sweet as any bar none, if i want to have some back ground music playing any of the music channels on my cable box will do. for my main listening source vinyl, my ref nine ses rock and roll, mike