has anyone heard the nuforce amplifiers

Wow! Incredible amps. They want me to clip some capacitors to help the highs. My turntable's arm board is not flush with the top board(you just get base overtones or just the higher octave base). I wanted to listen to just a few things first. It is so nice that I will wait.
mmakshak
The RFI problem is partially fixed by this patch
http://www.nuforce.com/support/F15HER3-patch.htm
For some receivers, it will dramatically reduce or eliminate the RFI problem. We tried it on Sony FM receiver and the problem goes away. But for others, the problem is only somewhat reduce.
We'll let you know in a week. Meantime, we appreciate whether the patch works for you or not, email [email protected] and let us know.

THe RFI problem does not affect pre-amp or other equipment other than your FM receiver.

Jason
I performed the patch suggested by NuForce, it was very simple and consumed 10 minutes of my time.

Tvad, I do not have sheilded cable in my system, and I hear no sonic artifacts being generated by the NuForce amps when listening to digital sources. In fact, I have not heard or read a complaint from any users about RFI generated sonic artifacts.

Having completed the simple patch, neither am I experienceing any RF interference with my Audiolab 8000t tuner.

In my opinion, the sound of these amps is outstanding, and I personally am not ready to let this RFI issue turn my ears away from this product. Another thing that reasures me is that Jason at NuForce has publicly committed to offering users a solution to the RFI issue.

For those looking for low-cost, cool running, compact, high-performance amplifiers (and who isn't?), I am concluding that these amps represent an outrageous value.
We sent out parts and instructions to all dealers on May 25 & 26 for improving NuForce amp HF resolution and reduce RFI. Instructions can also be found on the updated support web page:
http://www.nuforce.com/support/F15HER3-RFI-service.htm
Feel free to contact [email protected] for any assistant or questions.

Jason
I just got the updated Nuforce 8.01b back yesterday. Right at first, I thought they might be closed in. I have changed my tune. Without comparing them to the 8, they are incredible.
In regards to the Nuforce amps, another fix for the RFI tuner interference is to use a coax cable (same cable used by the cable TV company) on your tuner connected to outside antenna. This will take care of this issue period.