What happened to Discwasher?

So I went to get a refill of D4 fluid, which I use to clean records before I transcribe them for more convenient access. No more around. Unless someone has old stock? I cannot justify a 2000$ record cleaning machine for a handful of albums to burn onto a car CD. So does anyone have a substitute cleaning fluid, or know the secret formula for D4 fluid? Guess Discwasher bit the dust in the middle of a vinyl resurgance? Hmmmm. Thanks!
w8aaz
Kenyonbm is right about sodium azide. It is also very poisonous. I doubt these days it would be easy to get anyway.

Plus, the post said the sodium azide was just used as an fungicide. So, if you are making your own fluid, you don't need it - just make a new batch if it goes bad.
Hi...

2008 and RCA Corp, whoever they are these days, bought Discwasher. I Just bought the brush and liquid. Same items as yesteryear but now have RCA emblazoned on them.

Regards,

Jan
I too bought a replacement bottle of 'D4' from Amazon. Such a HUGE disappointment! The D3 fluid worked really well and was great at picking up everything from tiny lint srtands to hair (eye-lashes) and general detritus. The new stuff has this lovely 'funky' odor (one I have never smelled any before) and simply didnt do the job as far as picking up fine particulates. I ended up buying distilled water, iso-alcohol (I use it to clean the contacts on my electronics connections any way). Didnt try the detergent, but I think I will give that a shot here shortly.
Do any of you know if the round magnified mirror that is fitted to the backside of the DiscWasher folding stylus brush can be found? I have recently bought a vintage full display walnut set with the record brush and the stylus brush and the D4 record SC-2 stylus fluids which is imaculate as it sits but is missing the tiny 9/16 inch round magnified concave/convex mirror that is for stylus inspection. I'd be happy just to find a flat non magnified mirror in the same dimension just to make the tool look more presentable.
I would expect that a glass shop or hardware store that performs glass replacement would cut one to dimension.