VPI Aries owners

What you put underneath your Aries to control vibrations?
sidssp
I use a 4" thick maple platform mounted on isoblocks directly sitting on a concrete floor.
All VPI tables need a very solid support. Do nothing to add any wiggle room at all...it will ruin the sound. VPI mini feet are too flexible to perform properly. Eliminate them in favor of Bearpaws (Vermontaudio.com) which will give you a substantial improvement.
+1 for the Black diamond Racing pucks package made for the Aries table and motor.
Replaced the stock plinth feet with Stillpoints Ultra 5s and the motor pod feet with Stillpoints Ultra Minis w/ 6/32 male stud. Transformed the table.
I have a Superscoutmaster/rim drive. I use bear paws (they are big and heavy brass cones), under the turntable to prevent any movement to the table....however, I have the sponge (soft) feet under the motor, so that the slightest out-of-roundness in either the platter (I'm using the Classic platter), or the drive disc/or rubber surround of the disc will be absorbed by the motor assembly...which will move but not transmit any vibration to the platter. It works.