Tube for aesthetix pandora / romulus

Hello,

I own an aesthetix pandora dac and i am thinking of upgrading its tubes:
- 2 E83CCS or 12AX7
- 2 6922 (6DJ8)

I have been advised to get mullard, siemens or telefunken nos valves

I don't know anything about tubes...

Would you have recommendation? Advises? Tips? Good tubes sellers?

Thanks and regards
G.
guiche
Thanks for the info guys. To clarify the engineer never said rubbish at all. This is what I posted:

I just had this tube rolling discussion with an audio engineer who is highly respected by this board who disagrees with MOST tube rolling for a variety of reasons. I don't know the specifics, but it deals with coatings being burned off in the beginning and folks hearing what they want to hear after that.

In the Rhea what would you change and with what to lower the noise floor? I know that it can be a bit noisy compared to great SS. I'll be running the XLR outputs into an Ayre AX5/20 which is DEAD quiet. I'd be interested....
A no brainer choice would be Phillips (Haarleen plant) ECC83--ie 12ax7 European equivalent. Look for the Delta codes from the early 1960s. Google and you will find all the background you need to know. They will beat the Mullards. Thank me later.
And these will lower the noise floor? What other benefits have you heard? I won't become obsessed, however I may be willing to experiment a bit. Thanks
I use matched Gold Lions from Jim McShane in my Pandora Signature(currently listed for sale).
I tried Amperex ECC83 Holland tubes from the 50's (Haarleen plant) and did not like them in the Aesthetix. I don't see how phillips would be better.