Berkeley dac1 versus Esoteric K-03

Any have experience with both?
ptss
Isolation and very minimal conditioning.
I've seen used Berkeleys at very reasonable prices.
If you buy a 1 make sure it's a later 1 because the early 1 could not be converted to a 2 if you decide to do that.
Although if you want a 2 it would probably be cheaper to just buy one rather having it converted.
Would be very interested in hearing the new Berkeley DAC.
Rja. May I enquire what isolation you've used. I have found the Equitech 2Q excellent and the Sound Application unit now indispensable. I am astounded by the Sound Application for digital. Transforms the sound to have a beautiful refined analoq quality to my rather lowly Lexicon 20 mated to my Spectral gear. The combination has transformed my listening pleasure.
My isolation is quite a bit simpler. Three inch thick maple platform on spikes on a Billy Bags table also on spikes to the floor. A couple of VPI bricks on top for mass loading and Herbie's Tenderfeet under DAC. Worked great on the Berkeleys.
Aha,Rja, I too find the mass loading and physical isolation (vibration reduction) to be very beneficial. It gave my digital a much more solid sound. Esoteric emphasizes this; but, they also emphasis the electrical isolation. On better units they use 4 or more transformers! I think if you try the electrical isolation/conditioning I mentioned the benefit may be much greater than the physical isolation, and bring a new joy to your listening :-) Happy experimenting.