Esoteric K-03 or K-01

After many reads and auditions I am ready to pull a trigger on esoterik K-03 player. I also have the opportunity to get a new K-01 for a great price, but without being able to audition it and still a few $$$ more, so it is dificault to commit to.

Those who had a chance to hear/have both players, how much K-01 is better than k-03?

May be for my system K-03 will do fine and K-01 is overkill?

I intend to run Esoteric player direct to amplifier, how much K-01 may sound better direct to amplifier in compare with K-03?

My speakers are Marten Django XL that driven by ML # 532H.
Thank you.
denon1
Jon2020, as for today my K-01 has about 300 hours on it and all that time I use 4 upslamping and SDLY1 filter. To me this combo sounds most dynamic and airy. But next step I will try is to burn 2x with FIR1 filter becuae this combo has a potential to sound great also.
Hi Denon1, after break-in of Slow Delay 1 and 2, I found 4X with SLow Delay 2 to be more harmonically interesting and open sounding than Slow Delay 1. Slow Delay 1 seemed instead more tube-like, and a little limited in bandwidth. G. with Slow Delay 2 to have
JON202, I think the Vienna music arequite efficient speakers and that the reason (yours and partially mine) that you have to set volume control almost to the max on your K-01 because Bryston has low input impendence and K-01 does not have enough juice to drive Bryston direct. My krell has much higher input impendence, but still I feel that I have to compensate with much higher volume setting to get better dynamics, bass and soundstage.
And you know that both Bryston and Krell are great with dynamics and bass.
So I think I have to agree with Guido advice and we have to get active pre-amp to get full potential from our gear. It will come with the price so.
Denon1,
You are correct about the Bryston"s impedance. Also, my listening room is rather large and the VA Die Musik speakers are not super sensitive, ca. 87 dB, while their impedance can drop rather low at times. So, they need to be cranked up for optimal sonics. But, since I am not losing much resolution(bits) at these digital volume levels, I might be happy to just carry on without a pre-amp for a while.
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a new CD player. I've had an Accuphase DP-78 that sounds wonderful, but has developed some mechanical issues, so I think it's time for a new player. I've been offered a great deal on a new Accuphase DP-600, but also very good deals on an Esoteric K-03 or K-01. The only one of any of these I've heard is the K-03. I have a friend who has one, and we auditioned his against my Accuphase side by side, and found them roughly equal in sound quality, although they were different and we preferred one or the other, depending on what was playing. I'm interested in whether anyone has heard the Esoteric against the Accuphase, and also how much better the K-01 really is. The Absolute Sound review was pretty unequivocal, but I never know what reviewers are thinking, and there is a big price difference. Any advice would be very much appreciated.